It is better to use a personalized email address when compared to normal Gmail, outlook mail ids because it gives more professional value to your website.
Suppose take my mail id email@example.com which is good but it is not recommended for official use. If for contact purpose using of firstname.lastname@example.org will give professional look compared to the normal email account. For support purpose, email@example.com is good when compared to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this article, I will explain How to create a custom professional email address?
Step by step guide to a create personalized email address:
- Login to c-panel. Create professional mail using email wizard in the c-panel.
- Set up a password for your webmail.
- To get emails directly to your email inbox set up auto-forward of those webmails to Gmail in the forward section of control panel.
- Go to email account session in the control panel. Set up mail client in the settings. Then you will get the manual settings for your webmail to configure with your Gmail.
- Open your Gmail account. Go to the settings. Go to Accounts and import. Click on add another email you own.
- Enter name and webmail address that you created. Click on next step. Enter the mail server address and custom webmail id and password. Click on Add account.
- Then a mail verification code is sent to your webmail. You can get is directly from your email because already the setup emails forwarding from webmail to Gmail. It will take 5-10 minutes to get the verification code. Otherwise, you can get verification code to your webmail. Copy that code.
- paste the verification code in your Gmail verification area. That’s all your webmail/ professional mail setup completed successfully.
- You can receive and send the emails of your webmail directly from your Gmail.
- Check mail once weather sending and receiving emails done properly or not from your emails.
Note: the emails receiving time varies based on your server response. Wait for 5- 10 minutes to get the emails to your Gmail account directly.I